Stuart, Fla., June 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Broad Arrow Auctions is pleased to announce the addition of six outstanding new model sports cars as an early highlight of its upcoming auction, taking place November 18-19 in West Palm Beach takes place. Florida at the beautiful Palm Beach County Convention Center. Offered on behalf of the Hangar House Collection, the early delivery is a great mix of cars from the 1980s to early 2000s.
The cars offered by the Hangar House Collection are representations of one man’s passion for driving classic and collector cars – a passion he pursues every day of his life. One of his greatest joys has really been sharing this passion with others. Many lucky enthusiasts who made the annual trek to Amelia Island, FL in March for the concours were able to visit the collection, see these outstanding cars, along with a regularly updated display of collector cars in the 4,400 square foot facility. The annual gathering has continued to grow in reputation and attendance over the years, but always offers an intimate automotive-themed evening enjoyed among friends and like-minded enthusiasts. Over the years, the Hangar House Collection has played host to thousands of guests and automotive enthusiasts, and continues to do so today.
Partner & Chief Sales Officer Ramsey Potts Shares His Thoughts on Broadcasting; “I am pleased and honored to announce the delivery of these six very special sports cars from the Hangar House Collection. I have known the owner and his family personally for decades and I know how much each of these cars meant to him. The opportunity of their sale represents an excellent opportunity for other enthusiasts to become custodians of cars of great provenance, rarity and potential. I know these specific examples will bring years of happy motoring to any petrolhead enthusiast like me, just as they did for the caretakers at the Hangar House Collection.
- 1986 Ferrari Testarossa “Monospecchio” (Estimate: $160,000 – $180,000) – Highly desirable early single mirror example in well preserved and maintained overall condition and equipped with desirable Schedoni luggage
- 2005 Acura NSX “Comptech SC” (Estimate: $150,000 – $200,000) – One of only 43 examples produced in 2005, the last year of production, fitted with a six-speed manual transmission and less than 6,000 miles from new
- 2003 Aston Martin DB AR1 (Estimate: $200,000 – $250,000) – Car number 73 of 99 total productions and the only example painted in Mercedes-Benz Designo Silver with less than 4,200 miles from new
- 1988 Porsche 930 M505 slanted nose (Estimate: $200,000 – $250,000) – Originally sold by Brumos Porsche, later repurchased as part of the Brumos Collection and subsequently purchased by the Hangar House Collection some 14 years ago
- 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster (Estimate: $200,000 – $250,000) – A beautiful example from the time warp that has benefited from exacting care throughout its life, less than 3,000 miles from new and thoroughly documented
- 1994 Porsche 911 Speedster (Estimate: $200,000 – $250,000) – A beautiful and one-of-a-kind example painted Ferrari Yellow and painted to sample, one of only 469 North American examples built and less than 22,000 miles from ne
Opened in 2004, The Palm Beach County Convention Center offers a spectacular setting for meetings and social events. An architectural masterpiece with state-of-the-art amenities, the 33,000 square meter center features a 10,000 square meter exhibition hall which will host the Broad Arrow exhibition and auction. The Palm Beach County Convention Center is conveniently located adjacent to fine dining, hotel accommodations and high-end shopping.
The upcoming November auction marks the third live auction of 2022 for Broad Arrow Auctions and will cap a busy auction year supported by continued industry innovation and sales across all platforms in the company’s first full year of operation. For more details on all upcoming auctions, including the Palm Beach auction, visit www.broadarrowauctions.com.
About the Broad Arrow Group
Broad Arrow Group and its subsidiaries – Broad Arrow Auctions, Broad Arrow Capital and Collectors Garage – represent the collective vision of its founders, team members and partners – to be the best advisor, marketplace and financier for car collectors, with integrity, trust and innovation. Broad Arrow Group was formed in 2021 to develop and operate a portfolio of companies and brands that address the needs of diverse segments of the collector car market and are transforming the collector car industry. In January 2022, Hagerty (NYSE: HGTY) made a strategic investment and became a joint venture partner of Broad Arrow Group. Learn more at www.broadarrowgroup.com.
The Hangar House Collection
2003 Aston Martin DB AR1 Zagato
#Broad #Arrow #Auctions #Announces #Early #Auction #Highlights